Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Wedding Hantaran for Alia

I met up with a tall, lanky girl named Alia a few weeks back after she called me up to ask about the cookies. Her aunt, Farida had ordered the milk bottles for SHAQUILL's birthday as well as MOZZAD's khatam Quran do.

So, she and her glitzy friend Trina poured over the catalogue of pictures I brought while, we the Garties were all hands eating the ketam at Kayu Manis over at Bukit Jelutong.

Here they are, Alia!

She wanted a silver-white theme, a wedding cake a heart monogram.

And I so love the silver, alhamdulillah. It really worked and I was so happy.

The 3-tiered wedding cake in silver and white. Since silver is rather mute, I added tiny daisies with golden yellow centre and leaves just to perk things up a little.

Alia ordered 25 of the cake and the other 25 of the heart monogram.


Just to highlight the silver. I tinted my icing with a drop of black, then a touch of royal blue. Once the flooding is set, I brushed the silver lustre dust mixed with some fresh lemon juice. I used to use a normal bruch which was so ineffective for large areas like this. So, now I got wiser and use a blusher brush, of course a specially reserved for the purpose.

So, Selamat Bertunang, Alia.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

love your cookies' deco =)

Post a Comment