Friday, June 26, 2009

Azhad Muhaimin's Cukur Jambul Favors

Azhad Muhaimin is my Mak Ndak's first grandson and I wanted to do something special to commemorate this event. So, I made 94 pieces of this. Salah kira la, that's why it's 94 instead of a round 100. Haha.

Anyhow. Initially Mak Ndak wanted to have the full name written and I said, alamak .. panjangnya. So, we settled on Azhad.

Would've been swell if we were there but at the kenduri day, we were jumping off our boats to swim to shore, for lunch before another snorkelling session at Pulau Redang.

So, glad to know that the cookies were a hit and I wish we were there.

Baby pram. I didn't like that I outlined it again, sedikit messy. Must improve. And I now know better things to do with the wheel.


The Milk Bottle. Notice the slightly mottled effect on the bottle. Yup. I thought I've done this enough, but somehow my icing was a little too runny and when it dried, it mottled. *hangs head*

0 comments:

Post a Comment