Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Baby Shower Cookie Class

Shyamala called and informed me that the class was overbooked and that 9 students have committed to the class. Yikes! *nervous*

Farah, my florist friend tagged along since she wasn't sure of the location.

There were 9 alright and there were 2 young guys, Ehsan who's done a fair bit of cake deco and Fakruddin who does fruit carvings. The girls were Farah, Su Chin from Singapore, Hasniza and alamak, I forgot the names of those gorgeous and gregarious ladies. Yikes! Must remember to write down names. I know the faces, but names escape me. Story of my life, eh?

Anyway.

The theme was Baby Shower so I kept the colours pastel, lilac, pink and sky blue. And the cookies were pram, milk bottle, heart, round for bib, rattles and squares for monograms.

Girls, hard at work.

This was one of my very lively classes. We laughed a lot and generally had a lot of fun.

Farah & Niza ( I think) .. concentrating.

Ehsan, who has such steady hands and great designs to the envy of us, gals.


Cookies Pictures Ahead!

These were Ehsan's

One of my demo cookies. Alamak, the wheels' a bit senget.

Su-Chin's artsy cookie.

One of the prams we made.

Fakruddin's replica of CakeConnection's logo. Good job!

Just my demo cookie, for those who do not prefer a lot of icing on their cookies.

Since Farah was curious how to make basketballs, baseballs, tennis balls or golf balls, so I demonstrated a baseball. This shined cos it's fresh and super wet.

Fakruddin's lot.

Another plateful of delights.


A trayful of such great attempts from first-timers at cookies. Good job, people!

2 comments:

Farah Florist & Gifts said...

Yeah, we really had great time....

Gartblue said...

babe .. hahah .. i know i did .. thanks for coming .. so any cookies already?

Post a Comment