Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Dinosaurs !!

Shyamala from the CakeConnection at PJ One, requested these for his son's birthday party last weekend. She specifically requested for dinosaurs but did not specify what species.

I can tell you that in the last few weeks, I'm an expert on dinosaurs since Ariz's fascination on these dinos.

So, I made tyrannosaurus, stegosaurus (these could easily be transformed into a triceratops, but I didn't pursue that) and a brontosaurus.

An orange T-rex. I had the eyes painted with edible marker. Wanted to do proper eyes, but a check in Ariz's World History encyclopedia revealed that most dinos have small eyes, so dots would do then.

A baby bronto. Ariz complained that this was not a bronto cos they have longer neck and they eat leaves. Hokeh ...

Doesn't this remind you of the friendly Barney ? I couldn't help but use his combination. Funnily enough, Ariz was not reminded of his best buddy, padahal dulu so the very obsessed with the purple dino.

A bunch of the stegosaurus. Ariz complained too that these did not look like they were meat-eating or carnivores. Sheeshh! The way he complained, mengalahkan orang yang order. I think Shyamala & Nancy, when I brought in the cookies, were beaming. And here, a little tiny todd, complaining to the heavens. But then, how can you refute a dino expert?

And lastly, 30 pieces of these butterflies in lilac and hot pink. I guess, you can't please girls with dinosaurs, they'd give you looks that could kill, so I guess these would keep them smiley and prissy too. Heheh

0 comments:

Post a Comment