Wednesday, October 14, 2009

I'm Still Here

I'm still here, folks!

Just a little bit busy with .. what else, cookies!

I have a gazillion of pictures to upload and stories to tell. And most importantly, I have a new Cookie Boutique design which is about, but not quite ready to be live. Hence, the quiet.

Anyhow, this blog will be transferred to http://blog.razzledazzlecookies.com as the main address will be dedicated to the Razzle Dazzle Cookies Boutique.

So, you can still follow my rants and my disastrous.

Talking about disastrous. Even after more than 1500 cookies, I managed to have a disastrous night last night. I thought I should know how to make my icings to a T but NO! .. my white icing turned out too thin and after 5 hours of drying, my alphabet cookies were still wet, while their counterparts, the dinosaurs and dry and ready to pack!

Arghhh!!!

So, must start over tonight. *pulls hair out*

Anyhow.

Just a last minute annoucement.

The next Cookies Class will be held at Cake Connection next Saturday, the 24th October 2009 at 10:00 am till the 12:30pm. Last check, there are 8 confirmed students. Max is 10. So, hurry and register with CakeCOnnection.com.my.

In the meantime, I shall wallow in self-pity for my disastrous night. Haha.

0 comments:

Post a Comment