Monday, September 7, 2009

Quieter Cookies Days ..

First 2-tiered wedding cake. A 6" cake which is also 6" tall on a 8" cake.

The past 2 weeks have been kinda relaxing for me, cookie-wise. Hahaha. Since I didn't take a lot of orders preferring to focus on Ramadhan.

I only did a High Fashion cookies class on the 29th August and that was it. I was so relieved after the class as I was looking at a leisure month. BTW, the class so much fun. It was Ramadhan nevertheless and I was fasting but somehow it was very interesting. The 11 students who came weer very enthusiastic and I'm grateful that I was able to conduct the class well.

Anyhow.

I meant to write about some of the cookies I managed to deliver for the past month but someone borrowed my camera through hubby and yet to return. I hope that person returns it back soon and she'd better not delete any of the pictures, still! *shudder*

Well. There's 2 weeks of Ramadan to go and then it's Hari Raya and suddenly we're right smack in the wedding season. The good thing about taking time off like this is that I get to reflect and to really plan for my October wedding orders. Whatever I can do in advance like fondant ribbon flowers and fondant hearts cutout I should start soon. And this is the best to check on stocks of ribbons and bags and tools.

Anyway. Selamat Berpuasa to all you out there. The last 10 days is fast approaching and we should all quadruple our efforts. Insyallah.

0 comments:

Post a Comment