Wednesday, July 22, 2009

What Fun We're Having This Saturday

This is what I've planned this Saturday, for the Wedding Theme Cookie class. It's completely sold out by now and I have 11 students and I do get a little nervous at the start of every class. Who wouldn't?

So, I always make it a point to pre-plan everything.

And guess what, since I've gotten this spankingly new LiveScribe that lets me convert my handwritten pages to digital form, I can share what I've planned for Saturday.

It's gonna be 7 cookies per student instead of the usual 6. A bonus, definitely. Well, I did 6 and at the last batch before I cut the cookies, I found my wedding bell cutter and I could not do a Wedding theme without a wedding bell cookie, now, could I?

So, there you'll have 7 cookies. Yay!

4 comments:

reen said...

if give more.. is better.. huhuhu... cu... :)

Gartblue said...

hi reen ... you're joining the class kan? betul tu .. biasanya 6 aje and sometimes itu pun habis lambat .. so see you this Saturday k.

Diah said...

bila lah boleh pegi ikut kelas gratblue ni... uuuhhh.. tak leh tinggal pasha ngan bear ajerr.. boleh nangis dua2 sekali.. apa daaa...

Gartblue said...

diah .. it's okay babe .. I think I'll be doing this every month, as long as there's demand .. one of these days, I'm sure you can leave the boys at home .. biarkan si beruang nangis .. rasakan .. *lari*

Post a Comment