Thursday, October 15, 2009

Silver Cookies for Munira

As doorgifts.

.Imprints for the Hantaran Round Cookie

Pink fondant ribbon flower.

The Silver Heart with Ribbon Flower
The accompanying Heart with Dots and lined with silver dragees.

Munira was so sweet when she called asking details about my cookies and the best part was when she just decided on the colour theme and let me be.

So, there. I hope the engagement went well and I hope insyallah sampai ke pelamin dan berbahagia ke anak cucu. Amin.

2 comments:

Diah said...

uhmm Q cikgu.. lekat kan fondant tu dgn apa on d cookies?

Gartblue said...

diah .. i use karo light corn syrup to stick fondant to cookies. you can always use thin royal icing or apricot jam. But somehow I always like to use the corn syrup ..

but I'm sticking edible image to a hardened royal icing, I use thin royal icing.

Post a Comment